• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

FS Feeler: Interest in Sony 50mm f1.8 OSS and PZ18-105?

somnambulist_squirrel

TalkEmount Veteran
I have both for work, but with COVID a reality for a while, our needs will tend more toward longer-range video and stills work. Thinking we should offload these and pick up a 24-240, which will be more than sufficient (and we have other wide-aperture options). Anybody looking to buy these? The 50 hasn't been used but for a few test shots. The 18-105 has been used less than 5 times, both are excellent. I will post pics when I dig out that bag (we just moved offices). hoods and caps for both, but no boxes. Thinking $475 for the 18-105 and $175 for the 50, or $600 for both, plus shipping?

Latest posts

Top Bottom