1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

Free giveaway of Cyberlink PhotoDirector 3 (PP Software - a bit like Lightroom) Today (01 Feb) only

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by applemint, Feb 1, 2013.

1. applemint

applemint TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 20, 2012
    I downloaded this when they had a similar offer on the earlier version (2.0) last year and I thought it was pretty good (quite similar to Lightroom in UI and quite easy to use). I only used it for a week or so out of curiousity but as I already owned Lightroom I have not used it since.

But if you don't already own Lightroom or PS Elements and have been thinking of having a go at post processing raw files then this might be of interest? It's a bit like a slightly more basic version of Lightroom - but it's free. :) You need to click on the green 'Get it Now' button not the huge green 'download' button which is actually an ad!

Exclusive free giveaway of Cyberlink PhotoDirector 3 | Software Deals - CNET Download.com

2. Frank Teurlings

Frank Teurlings TalkEmount Regular

Dec 10, 2012
    Netherlands
    Thanks for the post. I downloaded it and it can always give it a try.

3. Orange

Orange TalkEmount Veteran

Jan 4, 2013
    England
    It's not Orange!
    Damn it's PC only!

edit: but thanks for sharing it looks good!

4. Peter Chin

Peter Chin TalkEmount Regular

Jan 20, 2013
    Toronto, ON Canada
    Peter Chin is my real name.
    I downloaded it because it's free...lol
    thanks