1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Four from my summer

Discussion in 'Nature' started by Poki, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Poki

Poki TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Aug 30, 2011
    Austria
    Just needed a little inspiration and looked through the photos I shot this year. Well, I must say it's simply awesome to see improvements made after all the time spent learning, discussing and practicing. I learned quite a bit especially in the past weeks, so while these don't necessarily represent my current skill level, they're part of the endless way to perfection. I hope you'll enjoy them as a little reminder that nobody is perfect, but everybody should try to be.

• Like Like x 8
  2. addieleman

addieleman Passionate amateur

Nov 13, 2012
    Netherlands
    Ad Dieleman
    Gorgeous, all of them. The last one's my favorite. In the third one it looks like the mountain is spewing out something. I'm intrigued, what is it?

3. Poki

Poki TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Aug 30, 2011
    Austria
    This is a TV antenna, so I edited in some dots back when I shot it - they could be TV shows, stars or anything in-between, only your imagination knows.

I tend not to edit photos too much nowadays, and usually I don't add something, but that's how I handled it back then, and I think it didn't come out too bad in this photo.

• Like Like x 1
  4. davect01

davect01 Super Moderator

Aug 20, 2011
    Fountain Hills, AZ
    Dave
    Just lovely.

5. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    Brilliant (again)
    Last one is my favourite also but the other #1 & #3 don't come behind much :thumbup: