1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] For Trade: A7ii for Canon :) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by crashwins, Jan 11, 2016.

1. crashwins

crashwins TalkEmount Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Jul 17, 2014
    What type of listing is this?

For Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

A7ii for Canon :)

What are your prices?

For trade

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I just got this (from another FM member here). And, coming from an A6000, I am MORE than impressed despite having very little native glass for it. But, I think I'm more comfortable price-wise with my former Canon offerings for FF and continuing to use Sony crop bodies for my rare video project. It's in very mint shape outside of one scuff from a BlackRapid-style View attachment 18621 View attachment 18614 View attachment 18613 View attachment 18620 View attachment 18622 View attachment 18622 View attachment 18615 strap. 35K on shutter.

I'm also selling my Rokinon 85 "Cine" lens and would love to move these together; they make a phenomenal pairing. The Roki is in MINT shape. Includes box, pouch, caps, etc. I have pics; I couldn't post them in this ad too.

So, putting out a feeler for a Canon FF body: 6D, 5D3 (just those). Cash on your end, even, or maybe mine and happy to take some Canon glass like primes (28, 40, 50, 85)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Trade

Handling time

1 day

References

FM, Ebay, mu43 -- all "Crashwins"

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: