1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Zeiss Batis 85mm f/1.8 Lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by doublezd, May 18, 2017.

1. doublezd

doublezd TalkEmount Regular Subscribing Member

0   0   0

Aug 21, 2015
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Zeiss Batis 85mm f/1.8 Lens

What are your prices?

$850 + buyer pays 3% for Paypal fees.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

This lens has been used twice for portrait workshops; it is in A+ condition, and functions perfectly. I am selling it because I don't shoot portraits enough to justify keeping it.

The lens itself is in like-new condition with little signs of use.

The glass has been protected from the beginning by a B+W UVA Haze #010 filter.

The protective plastic cover over the OLED display has not been removed.

The lens hood however has sustained one long scratch-- though I'm not clear where that happened. I've added 2 photos of that scratch which does not impair function.

A full Square Trade warranty is in effect for a little under 2 more years-- until 5/5/2019.

This warranty offers protection for "Common Failures From Normal Use" (broken screens, buttons, etc.) as well as "Drops and Spills".

This lens comes with the caps, hood, and its original documentation. It does not include the original box.

"Shipping" is free, but I am charging $17.50 for insurance and an adult signature will be required upon delivery.

Please ask any questions before purchase as all sales are final.

Thank you

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

$17.50. "Shipping" is free, but I am charging for insurance and adult signature upon delivery.

Handling time

2 business days (I will not be able to ship the lens from June 15-26)

References

doublezd is my eBay name

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. IMG_3748.JPG IMG_3753.JPG marked 85mm IMG_3759 (1).

View attachment 79712

IMG_3751.JPG
    IMG_3756.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 18, 2017