1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f/1.4 AI-S (Nikon Mount) | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by MAubrey, May 30, 2015.

1. MAubrey

MAubrey TalkEmount Top Veteran

0   0   0

What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f/1.4 AI-S (Nikon Mount)

What are your prices?

$260

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

I love this lens. It was the first prime lens I ever owned and it has been part of my kit for years. But I'm trying to raise funds for a trip the UK in July and this is one of the ways I'm aiming at doing that. So you can help me out and enjoy one of the sharpest normal(ish) lenses available for Nikon mount.

It makes an excellent faster alternative to Sony's FE 55mm f/1.8. I have used it on a Nikon D90, Olympus E-M5, Canon 5Dc, and a Sony A7 and have loved it on every one of those bodies. In fact, I anticipate that eventually I'll pick up another copy when money isn't so tight (yeah, I've got it bad).

It makes a superb medium telephoto for Micro Four Thirds (116mm) and an even better short telephoto on an ASP-C sensor. With a Metabones Speedbooster, you get an awesome 41mm f/1.

Here's some of what I've done with it on flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/50635732@N02/sets/72157642072042363

Description

Used Voigtlander Nokton 58mm f/1.4 AI-S (Nikon Mount)

Minor cosmetic wear on the lens barrel, but the glass is in perfect condition, clear, beautiful, and incredibly sharp.

The biggest cosmetic issue is the scrape on the edge of the lens barrel in the final image.

If you want to see full-size images of these, PM me. Lastly, I'm going to be posting this lens to Ebay on June 6th and then it will be gone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

2-3 days

References

Ebay: mgaubrey318

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  2. MAubrey

0   0   0

Bump!

3. MAubrey

0   0   0

Price drop!

4. MAubrey

0   0   0