1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Voigtlander Close Focus Adapter VM/E (9+) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Sabre36, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Sabre36

Sabre36 TalkEmount Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dec 1, 2012
    _DSC0248.JPG _DSC0249.JPG What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Voigtlander Close Focus Adapter VM/E (9+)

What are your prices?

$210

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Like-new Voigtlander Close Focus Adapter VM/E (9+), includes box View attachment 13359

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1022002-REG/voigtlander_bd272a_vm_e_close_focus_adapter.html

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

FedEx

Shipping charge

Free ConUS, at cost Canada

Handling time

2 days

References

This site, frequent buyer FredMiranda

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. ssoliwal

ssoliwal TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

May 4, 2014
    Payment made.. Thanks!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using TalkEmount mobile app

3. Sabre36

Sabre36 TalkEmount Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Dec 1, 2012
    I looked through my gear (I have a lot) and found a black cap that says 'NEX' whereas the light gray caps say 'Sony'. I don't see anything else with a 'V' for Voigtlander. I am not sure if I've misplaced the original or if this is the original? I apologize if this is not what you expected. I can either ship this to you Monday or deduct $5 for the original cap and pay via PP. Let me know what works for you. My regular email is rryan14@gmail.com.

Bob

4. ssoliwal

0   0   0

May 4, 2014
    Its should be the one with V on it

5. ssoliwal

0   0   0

May 4, 2014
    I can accept $15 refund if you cant find it, or just return it, let me know (sorry but I was looking for like new with everything OEM included)