For Sale: Sony Vario Tessar Zeiss 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by trstahly, Sep 24, 2016.

1. trstahly

trstahly New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Sep 16, 2016
    Bloomington, IL 61701
    Terry Stahly
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony Vario Tessar Zeiss 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS

What are your prices?

$749.00

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

I bought the 24-70 F2.8 GM and thought it was too big and heavy and so I bought this lens used for the same as what I am selling it for. I hate the idea of not having a 24-70 in this compact size but since I normally shoot primes I also struggled with the idea of not having the ultimate zoom if and when I use a zoom lens. I am finding that I am doing that more often than not now even with the heft of the GM lens. The test shots I did on a tripod with a resolving chart frankly did not show a lot of difference the only thing I could tell upon blowing them up on the computer was the top right corner is softer on the F4 lens. Other than that it is a mental thing with me. 2470 rear.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

UPS

Shipping charge

Free in Lower US 48 states

Handling time

same day if payment arrives before 2pm Central time

References

eBay Member id josh_orms

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: