1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

For Sale: Sony RX10II | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by darrellc, Sep 7, 2017.

1. darrellc

darrellc TalkEmount Rookie

0   0   0

Aug 15, 2015
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony RX10II

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

RX10ii in very good condition. No box. Camera, original lens cap and hood, Sony OEM battery, two third party batteries, third party travel charger. Soft release button not included (forgot to take off before pics). Includes "Fittest" brand L-Plate (LB-RX10II). Purchased used from Craigslist here in Seattle a few months ago. Works great, I've been using it for a ton of video and have enjoyed using it immensely as a largely dedicated video camera, so decided to upgrade to a GH5.

No idea on shutter count. I reset it when I got it and have probably put 2K still shots on it since then.

In excellent condition, with exception of the LCD screen which has the typical Sony delamination (or whatever it is) at the edge of the LCD screen - I've had this happen with probably 3 Sony cams. I purchased it that way, I put a screen protector on it and there has been no change in the months I've owned it. You can see in the pics - it isn't visible and has no impact on viewing when the LCD is powered on.

Includes Paypal and shipping to CONUS via USPS Priority or equivalent.

See pics and my feedback in the listing over at FredMiranda: FS: Sony RX10ii M2 - $650

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1-2 biz days

References

FredMiranda: darrellc

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.