COMPLETED For Sale: Sony Nex accessories | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by tillman, Aug 18, 2015.

1. tillman

tillman TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

May 28, 2014
    Keizer, Oregon
    Tillman
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony Nex accessories

What are your prices?

$30

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Ok, so I bought a bunch of gear to go along with my Nex 5t, however I've sold the camera, but not the accessories. I'm selling these as a lot because I don't need them and I want to get rid of them, I've already got a bunch of gear from camera systems past haunting the closet...

Links are provided showing the exact items I bought.

I've got a baseplate that is specifically designed to fit the Nex 5t (and 5r, 5n?) and it can be mounted on you Arca Swiss compatible head, or mount it to whatever your tripod uses using the standard tripod socket on it.

Baseplate

I've also got wireless flash triggers that make your nex fire a flash with a standard shoe.

Flash trigger

But wait...theres more!

I've also got a third party infrared remote that lets you fire off the shutter instantly, or with a 2 second delay.

Remote

There's also the lens adapters. I've got two. One adapts Pentax M42 screwmount, the other Minolta AF. The one for the Minolta lenses has a collar that controls the aperature, no markings on it, just open-close and everything inbetween. It's completely old school badassery.

Pentax adapter
    Minolta Adapter

All this can be yours for the low low price of $30 + $6 for shipping. I will lovingly place all these things in a box and send them to you, you can then open the box and enjoy these goodies that have barely seen any use, knowing that you saved them from the dark recesses of a box on a shelf where they will wait until 10-15 years from now when technological advances have rendered them obsolete and they will be transported to goodwill. You can save them.

Payment accepted

Shipping method

Shipping charge

$6

Handling time

1-2 days

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. tillman

0   0   0

May 28, 2014
    Keizer, Oregon
    Tillman
  3. tillman

0   0   0

May 28, 2014
    Keizer, Oregon
    Tillman