• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

COMPLETED For Sale: Sony NEX 16mm + UWA adapter, Sigma 30mm f/2.8 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for lattiboy (1)

lattiboy

TalkEmount Regular
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sigma 30mm f/2.8 NEX

What are your prices?

Sigma 30mm f/2.8 = $150

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Sigma 30mm f/2.8 prime lens. The SHARPEST LENS I've ever used. Seriously. (I neglected to photograph the lens, but it's in great condition with pouch and caps) - $150

No offers please, prices are firm and include shipping and pp fees to CONUS.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

free

Handling time

1-2 business days

References

FredMiranda, Ebay, Mu-43

Additional comments

Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:

metro_blu

New to TalkEmount
Wont let me start a convo, keeps saying me pms are "spam and or contain spam" which i can assure you they dont; sorry fro the inconvenience perhaps you could message me and i could reply back?

lattiboy

TalkEmount Regular
I sent you one just now. Check your inbox. New site is very confusing.

metro_blu

New to TalkEmount
yeah still wont let me reply, im not typing anything malicious or spam-like either..
ill message a mod about the issue but for the sake of the sale idk if its allowed on this forum but if you want to email me directly my email is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:

lattiboy

TalkEmount Regular
weird. I emailed you. I'd advise you to remove your email from this thread when you get a chance.

Latest threads

Top Bottom