1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Sony FE 28mm f/2 Lens + 21mm Ultra-Wide Conversion Lens | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Joseph Thekale, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Joseph Thekale

Joseph Thekale TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Aug 24, 2015
    Michigan, USA
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony FE 28mm f/2 Lens + 21mm Ultra-Wide Conversion Lens

What are your prices?

$500

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I was gifted a Sony 16-35 f/4 last month. As a result my 28mm f/2 is not as useful. I am hoping someone may have a need for this really great lens that I have had since Spring 2015. Being a landscape photographer, this has been my go-to lens given it's light weight and quality images. I purchased the 21mm Ultra Wide converter for the lens in Oct 2016 when I started focusing on some street work.

You get;
    Sony FE 28mm f/2 Lens ~ retails for $448
    Sony 21mm Ultra-Wide Conversion Lens ~ retails for $248

Both items are in excellent condition as I have always stored it in a foam case and used Zeiss lens wipes before each use. However, since it is used I have taken $200 off the $700 total. View attachment 77808 View attachment 77809 View attachment 77810 View attachment 77811 View attachment 77812 Lens-6.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

$25

Handling time

1-2 days

References

Additional comments

Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. pworden

pworden TalkEmount Veteran

0   0   0

Aug 26, 2013
    Bryant, AR
    Patti
    PMd you!

3. bdbits

bdbits TalkEmount All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 10, 2015
    Bob
    Looks like maybe this sold, but on the outside chance it did not, is it still available?

4. Joseph Thekale

Joseph Thekale TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Aug 24, 2015
    Michigan, USA
    Sorry, it's sold