1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Sony Alpha NEX-F3 16.1 MP Digital Camera | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by shaolin95, Aug 14, 2015.

1. shaolin95

shaolin95 TalkEmount Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony Alpha NEX-F3 16.1 MP Digital Camera

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

In great condition with little use as it was my second body (wife's camera) but since she does not use it, I decided to sell it and get some $$ for future lenses.
    Includes the wall charger but not cable.

IMPORTANT! The USB port is damaged (my wife was connecting the cable and somehow it pushed the thing in) so you will need to fix it or use an external charger which is what I always do anyway since those Wasabi ones are cheap and include two extra batteries which everyone should have any way.
    Also to transfer the photos to the computer I always use an external reader since its a lot faster anyway but you have been informed about the USB port issue.
    Other than that, it is great.

I am pretty sure I have the original box but shipping that will make it more expensive so I wont be able to do free shipping if you want the box.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

FREE

Handling time

2 days or less

References

shaolintsuchuan in ebay

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015