• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Sony A7Riii, 100-400GM, 85/1.8G, 12-24FE, HVL-F45RM | Location: USA | Ships: USA

SRHEdD

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony A7Riii w/grip, 12-24FE, HVL-F45RM

What are your prices?

A7Riii w/grip $2300.00, 12-24FE $1400, HVL-F45RM $250.

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Career change has me teaching design at arts academy, just not needing so much gear anymore. Keeping A9 and a couple of lenses, all else can go. Everything lightly used, would pass for new, and most have boxes. I'm very peculiar about keeping my gear clean and protected. Reasonable offers entertained and discounts for multiple purchases. We'll split fees and shipping unless we agree otherwise. I'll get photos up later tonight, but not a piece listed has a mark on it.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

based on item

Handling time

2-3 days or faster

References

here and Ebay, same name

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited:

AlwaysOnAuto

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Is that really a G 85 or is it an FE 85?
If a G, did you forget a 1 in the price?

SRHEdD

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
100-400

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

slothead

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Thomas Manson
Hi Steve, I am considering the A7Rlll body. I’m not sure what you meant about “adding items to make it worthwhile”. Let me do some more research on the camera, and in the meantime if you wanted to improve your sales pitch I’ll be listening.

Later, Tom

SRHEdD

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
Somewhere around 10K. If I were to bet, I'd say under that, but to be fair, could be a bit over. I don't use it much, but overshoot when I do. The A9 took the brunt of the lacrosse games 700+ per weekend. This was for work projects mostly.

SRHEdD

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
I don’t see why your lack of feedback is relative in this thread. I wanted a potential buyer here to know that I have a stellar and reliable reputation on the world’s largest portal for buying and selling. If you don’t, for whatever reason, it doesn’t matter here.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom