1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Sony A7r Excellent Condition, w/Box and original accessories | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pworden, Feb 28, 2016.

1. pworden

pworden TalkEmount Veteran

0   0   0

Aug 26, 2013
    State College, PA
    Patti
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony A7r Excellent Condition, w/Box and original accessories

What are your prices?

$850

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Excellent A7r. Purchased last June as 9+ condition used from B&H for $1,449. Used very little. I'm selling because I was fortunate to get some extra cash and bought the A7rii that I originally wanted. Has had screen protector on LCD since day one.
    I'm posting here first in case someone is in the market for this camera. I actually like it very much and have yet to try many of the extra features of the II.
    Only between 4291-5000 actuations. The attached shot is from one of the latest pictures. I understand that with the a7r we should halve the actuation count, so this is nearly a new camera.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

UPS

Shipping charge

$20

Handling time

1 working day.

References

This site, eBay as "pwordengworden"

Additional comments

Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. pworden

pworden TalkEmount Veteran

0   0   0

Aug 26, 2013
    State College, PA
    Patti
    Going to eBay!

3. slothead

slothead TalkEmount Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mar 1, 2015
    Maryland
    Tom
    Just curious Patti... Why are you selling?

-- edit --

Ooops, I see now.