1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Sony A7r Body (Pristine, 1621 Clicks) | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Blueshound, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Blueshound

Blueshound TalkEmount Rookie

0   0   0

Jan 27, 2016
    Brian
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony A7r Body (Pristine, 1621 Clicks)

What are your prices?

$990.00

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

A7r body purchased from B&H in Dec. 2014, so just a bit over a year old. Very limited use, due to my needing and subsequently getting, a hip replacement in July 2015. My last saved files submitted to Exif Tool reports shutter activations returns 1621 shutter activations; little to no use since then. Extremely clean, no wear marks, blemishes, scratches, etc. I'm fastidious with camera care, always in bag unless in use, non-smoking home, etc. Works perfectly, no issues.
    Will come with original box, papers, Sony battery, USB charger. I don't have the Sony strap here in the US, so not included. Note the strap bits in the photos also not included (part of an Optech strap). I can also include a Neewer L bracket that has lived on this camera since it was new - shown in photos.
    I'll pay insured shipping to continental US via USPS or UPS standard service, purchaser covers Paypal fees. Will ship to Canada or elsewhere if additional costs are borne by the purchaser, including any CDN taxes if applicable.
    Will only ship to verified Paypal address.
    I'm new here, but was a frequenter of the m43 forum until just before making this Sony purchase.
    Questions from anyone with serious interest are welcome. You can email me at blueshound250@gmail.com, or call 954.229.1086.
    If you're looking for an A7r in pristine condition, let's talk.
    Thanks for looking,
    Brian

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

UPS

Shipping charge

Paid by seller

Handling time

2 business days

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: