COMPLETED For Sale: Sony A7II Body and 2 Yr Mack Warranty | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by darrellc, Oct 1, 2015.

1. darrellc

darrellc TalkEmount Rookie

0   0   0

Aug 15, 2015
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony A7II Body and 2 Yr Mack Warranty

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

Bought in used like new condition from Adorama in Jan 2015 for $1589. I also bought and registered a Mack U233 warranty which covers parts and labor (no accidental damage coverage) for 2 years for $79. If the Mack warranty is not transferable, I'll be around to help the buyer with any warranty issues - see my feedback on FredMiranda and pictures on my listing over there at Shutter count as of today is 8054. Quite excellent condition with exception of the rear LCD which has a scratch and some delamination (I assume that is what it is) at the edge of the LCD. No big deal to me since it didn't intrude on the actual image / display area. Perhaps it would be covered by the Mack warranty - I've no idea.

Comes with box (Adorama shipped it in a kit box but of course no 28-70 lens came with it) and included accessories (shoulder strap, Sony battery, Sony charger, but was missing USB cable).

The sensor has some spots which you can see stopped down to f/16 or f/22. They didn't come out with a rocket blower, but if you'd like, I'll include two Photographic Solutions #3 sensor swabs which you can use if you wish.

You can see a little residue from the gaffers tape I had applied over a bunch of the body to improve grip. I'll try to remove it all before shipping it out.

I really like the A7II and an amazing camera for the money. I'm selling as I just bought an A7RII so time to sell it.

Price includes Paypal fees and shipping to CONUS.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1-2 business days

FredMiranda: darrellc

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. darrellc

darrellc TalkEmount Rookie

0   0   0

Aug 15, 2015
    Off for repair of LCD screen