1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

2. Welcome to TalkEmount.com—a friendly Sony E-mount camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

COMPLETED For Sale: Sony A7 iii + 16-35 f4 + 28-70 | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by justa, Mar 13, 2019 at 6:03 AM.

1. justa

justa TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Jul 4, 2013
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony A7 iii + 16-35 f4 + 28-70

What are your prices?

£1375 + £750 + £120

Where are you located?

UK

Where are you willing to to ship?

UK

Description

UK Only

After a complete change of heart all of my Sony gear is up for sale.

Sony A7 iii - I bought this 2nd hand from LCE in November 2018. It was a couple of months old and had the shutter count was under 1000. It still has warranty until 10.05.2019 and I would assist in any unlikely warranty claims. The shutter count is now 1793.

It is completely mint with no marks or signs of use whatsoever. It has had a screen protector on since new. I got the shop to remove this so I could check the screen and fit a new one. It includes a spare genuine Sony battery (£65 on Amazon) and I will also include a third party battery charger. Comes boxed as new. £1375 posted

Sony FE 16-35 f4 - I bought this from LCE again last week - it was about 8 weeks old and as LCE knew the lens they gave me 12 months warranty - it is mint and comes boxed with all original accessories - I will also include a Hoya Pro 1D 72mm MC protector filter. Warranty until 08.03.2020. £750 posted

Finally a 28-70 in ver good condition but with some very minor marks on the hard black plastic bits - glass is clean. No box but includes hood, caps etc and a Kenko Smart slim UV filter. £120 posted.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Included

Handling time

24 hrs

References

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. justa

justa TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Jul 4, 2013
    A7iii and 28-70 sold - just the minty mint 16-35 left....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.