COMPLETED For Sale: Sony A7 II | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by trstahly, Sep 16, 2016.

1. trstahly

trstahly New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Sep 16, 2016
    Bloomington, IL 61701
    Terry Stahly
    a7.jpg What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony A7 II

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

I had a A7rII and thought they were releasing the III this fall so I sold mine on Ebay and got a A7 II used but mint for the short term. I missed the eye focus and IQ of the sensor so much I just got another one yesterday and am selling my A7 II now. I have stellar lenses all three of the Batis, the 55 1.8 & 90 Macro and 24-70 F2.8 GM etc. so I felt like I was not getting the ultimate from my primes.

The A7II has taken wonderful photos and I like it but I have a a6300 for a back up and am only an enthusiast not a pro.

I do not have the box just the body with the cap, battery, charger and USB cable. 309-531-0665

I can take a cashiers check or wire also.

This is my first post and I hit the completed because I thought it meant the ad had to be completed but I guess it mean sold so I had to relist the ad sorry about the confusion. Terry

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Free in Lower US 48 states

Handling time

same day if before 2pm

eBay user id josh_orms

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.
  2. erosenkr

erosenkr New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

May 16, 2016