1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Sony A7 II | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by trstahly, Sep 16, 2016.

1. trstahly

trstahly New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Sep 16, 2016
    Bloomington, IL 61701
    Terry Stahly
    a7. What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony A7 II

What are your prices?

$1,250

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I had a A7rII and thought they were releasing the III this fall so I sold mine on Ebay and got a A7 II used but mint for the short term. I missed the eye focus and IQ of the sensor so much I just got another one yesterday and am selling my A7 II now. I have stellar lenses all three of the Batis, the 55 1.8 & 90 Macro and 24-70 F2.8 GM etc. so I felt like I was not getting the ultimate from my primes.

The A7II has taken wonderful photos and I like it but I have a a6300 for a back up and am only an enthusiast not a pro.

I do not have the box just the body with the cap, battery, charger and USB cable. 309-531-0665

I can take a cashiers check or wire also.

This is my first post and I hit the completed because I thought it meant the ad had to be completed but I guess it mean sold so I had to relist the ad sorry about the confusion. Terry

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Free in Lower US 48 states

Handling time

same day if before 2pm

References

eBay user id josh_orms

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. erosenkr

erosenkr New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

May 16, 2016