1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

For Sale: Sony a7 FS | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by danny4744, Nov 9, 2016.

1. danny4744

danny4744 TalkEmount Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 7, 2015
    Daniel
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony a7 FS

What are your prices?

$800 with accessories, $700 without

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

I am located in Geneva, NY. Purchased an a7II and am looking to sell my a7. Purchased used from Roberts camera Spring of 2016 after I broke my main camera. Has performed flawlessly.

$800.00 with meike battery grip, 2 batteries, a charger and a fotodiox tough e mount (uninstalled).

$700.00 camera body only

Also the mounted Canon rangefinder lens is for sale if anyone is interested; Serenar 50mm f1.8 in good shape with minor internal dust and a little oil smudge on rear element that doesn't effect picture quality. $250.00 with M39 to Sony e adaptor.

To see some of the shots I have taken with it check out my instagram @danny4744@danny4744

I have previously done a talk e mount trade w Christopher (ayobreezie) as reference -hey bro!

Thanks for looking, pm me with any questions. I posted this elsewhere on the forum, can't locate it. Please nuke the other post and keep this one Amin. View attachment 73940 View attachment 73941 View attachment 73942 View attachment 73943
    DSC01746.JPG
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

$50

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. dlhomesolutions

dlhomesolutions TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Apr 7, 2016
    You still have this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.