1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

For Sale: Sony 90mm f/2.8 Macro & ECM-XYST1M Microphone | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by heymatthew, Apr 5, 2017.

1. heymatthew

heymatthew TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Jul 1, 2013
    Sumter, South Carolina
    Matthew
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony 90mm f/2.8 Macro & ECM-XYST1M Microphone

What are your prices?

90mm: $825 Shipped OBO
    Microphone: $85 Shipped OBO

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Hello all... I'm downsizing my kit and looking to sell the following items:

1. The last of my Sony lenses and this one's the hardest to part with. Beautifully crisp images and in excellent condition. I'm the original owner of this lens, purchased from B&H if I remember right. I had actually sold it and then bought it back from the buyer so it's well-traveled but working great. I have the original box, caps and hood for this one. I'm asking $825 shipped anywhere in the US OBO.

2. Sony Microphone Model ECM-XYST1M. This is a surprisingly nice little mic for the money and I was using it with an RX100II for a while (don't look at me with those judgy eyes!) and it worked great. Still does. I've moved on to a Rode mic for my needs so this one needs a new home.

Fair condition with some marks and blemishes from riding in the bag, but perfectly functional. Includes the Mic, Dead Cat thing and a little mic cable for cameras that don't utilize the multi-interface shoe.

I'm asking $85 shipped anywhere in the US OBO. I have a photo of it on my phone that I'd be glad to text or email you if you want to see what it looks like.

Please PM or email with questions or offers. I'm on eBay under HeyMatthew with over 500 positive feedback and on FredMiranda under matthew with nearly 250 positive feedback. No intention of ever changing my online reputation so buy with confidence. Photos of this equipment is available if you need it! Prices include PayPal fees and shipping to the US. I don't do PayPal gift.

Thanks,
    Matthew

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

24 Hours or Less

References

FredMiranda: matthew, Ebay: heymatthew

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.