• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

COMPLETED For Sale: SIGMA 16mm 1.4 Emount | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for fractal (1)

fractal

Super Moderator
Real Name
Chris
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

SIGMA 16mm 1.4 Emount

What are your prices?

$325.00

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Only a few months old. Sharp, Fast, Well made, weather resistant, close focusing. Very cool lens.

Comes with original front and rear caps, hood and box with manual.

B&H Description...

Mixing a comfortable wide-angle design with an ultra-fast maximum aperture, this 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens from Sigma is a 24mm-equivalent prime for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. Characterized by its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, this lens is adept at working in low-light conditions, and also affords increased control over depth of field for selective focus control. The optical design makes use of several low dispersion and aspherical glass elements to control color fringing and various aberrations in order to provide high sharpness and clarity throughout the aperture range. Individual elements also feature Sigma's Super Multi-Layer Coating to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions. Benefitting the optical assets, this lens also sports a stepping AF motor for quick, quiet, and smooth focusing performance that suits both still photography as well as video applications. Additionally, a weather-sealed, durable construction enables this 16mm f/1.4 to excel in inclement weather conditions.

i-pmsB9zK-X2.jpg
Pixel 2    ---    4mm    f/1.8    1/40s    ISO 409

i-6bhfrQm-X2.jpg
Pixel 2    ---    4mm    f/1.8    1/40s    ISO 405

i-Qxkffnn-XL.jpg
Pixel 2    ---    4mm    f/1.8    1/40s    ISO 400

i-bqjq2f4-XL.jpg
Pixel 2    ---    4mm    f/1.8    1/40s    ISO 411

i-x9JzJpW-XL.jpg
Pixel 2    ---    4mm    f/1.8    1/40s    ISO 400

Payment accepted

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

free

Handling time

1 business day.

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Latest threads

Top Bottom