1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: RX100, WX350, and a beautiful black Oly E-P5 w/VF-4. | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by SRHEdD, Jun 14, 2016.

1. SRHEdD

SRHEdD TalkEmount Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 25, 2012
    Viera, Florida, USA
    Steve
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

RX100, WX350, and a beautiful black Oly E-P5 w/VF-4.

What are your prices?

RX100 $300, WX350 $150, Oly E-P5 w/VF-4 $500

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

I just put this black body and VF together from a couple of other sellers because I missed my Oly jpgs and Art Filters. Well, I like having it back SO much that I think I'll sell it and buy the new PEN F. The body and VF will easily pass for new. I have box for camera, but not VF-4. I'll include an Oly fitted black half-case as well.

I'm also selling off a couple of cameras that will become redundant when the PEN F arrives. The RX100 (v1) could pass for new, and comes with the older, better made Sony ever-ready case with the chrome Sony logo. The WX350 has marks on the screen PROTECTOR, and I'm not inclined to remove it to see if there are marks on the screen. I bought it in LN- condition and it came with that protector in place. I'll include a mini Sony backpack case for it.

I will NOT break up camera and VF-4. Buy both the Oly and RX100 and I'll throw in the WX350.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

$18.00 incl. insurance

Handling time

2-3 days

References

Here, m4/3, eBay

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: