COMPLETED For Sale: REDUCED SONY ZEISS FE16-35 f4 Zoom Lens MINT Ext. Warranty | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by doublezd, Sep 8, 2015.

1. doublezd

doublezd TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Aug 21, 2015
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

REDUCED SONY ZEISS FE16-35 f4 Zoom Lens MINT Ext. Warranty

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

I’ve decided to reduce the price of this lens (includes extended warranty + filter) as I’d rather try to sell it here first before resorting to ebay at a higher price (to cover fees, etc.)

Item Details:
    This is the wide angle zoom Sony Zeiss Vario Tesar T* FE 16-35mm f/4 ZA OSS E-mount lens in MINT condition. Technically, it is not new...but it is close to it.

It is a beautiful autofocus lens offering typical Zeiss quality, color pop, high contrast, and excellent resolution (see links for YouTube reviews and online reviews below).

The lens was bought in December 2014 and almost never used. If I put 200 pictures on this lens, I’d be surprised. As a result, it is in mint, like new condition. My other lenses are primes and this was my first zoom. However, I've found that I just am not into zooms, so I am selling it.

It INCLUDES a Square Trade extended warranty that is transferrable to the new owner, and runs until January 1, 2017.

The lens comes complete with...:
    • the original retail box
    • all manufacturer accessories: lens hood, Sony pouch, end cap
    • all manuals, and documentation
    • a lens cap keeper attached to the lens cap
    • a very high quality UV haze filter by the German manufacturer B+W, with its box
    When I bought it last December, I paid $1472 (without tax) for the lens, B+W filter, and 2 years of Square Trade Extended Warranty, so in its condition, with the extended warranty and high quality filter and free shipping/insurance for the list price of the lens, I think $950 is a great deal.

Lens Description:
    • Excellent performance
    • Compact and lightweight
    • A versatile zoom range
    • Built-in optical image stabilization
    • Great wide angle for shooting interiors, landscapes, close quarters, and groups
    • A constant F4 maximum aperture throughout zoom range
    • Image stabilization with built-in OSS (Optical SteadyShot) which is a real benefit for working in dim light
    • ZEISS® T* anti-reflective coating minimizes flare
    • Dust and moisture-resistant design

I am including postage in the price of this lens. If you wish to purchase insurance, add $35.00

Please note that a signature will be required upon delivery.

Please ask any questions before purchase as all sales are final.

There are many reviews of this lens, including these:

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

3 business days

doublezd (ebay)

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. shaolin95

shaolin95 TalkEmount Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 3, 2013