1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Sony SLT-A37, Tamron AF 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by tillman, May 27, 2015.

1. tillman

tillman TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

May 28, 2014
    Keizer, Oregon
    Tillman
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony SLT-A37, Tamron AF 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5

What are your prices?

Sony A37 $260

Tamron 10-24mm $355

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

I'm looking to reduce my gear a little. I've got my Sony A37 body for sale, I've taken good care of it and it only has minimal marks, mostly just polishing where my thumb would rest, etc. It's been a good camera and I've gotten a lot of good shots with it but I'm moving to E-mount and this doesn't get much use anymore.
    The
    Tamron AF 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 SP Di II LD lens is in good shape and hasn't gotten a lot of use, I don't do a lot of ultra wide photography so it has stayed in my bag most of the time.

Looking to get $260 for it, for that price I'll include a Minolta 35-70 f4 that's in excellent condition and shipping is included.

Asking $355 for the Tamron 10-24 which includes a high quality Heliopan UV filter (which runs $65 by itself)

Let me know if you have any questions, I would be willing to put these items in a package for the right price and I'll take reasonable offers. I'm also open to trades, specifically I'd be interested in working out some sort of trade for a Sony EVF (FDA-EV1S), Fuji X100S, etc. Let me know if you've got somethimg interesting and we'll see. Thanks for looking!

-Tillman
    Ebay name: till-man

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. tillman

0   0   0

May 28, 2014
    Keizer, Oregon
    Tillman
    How about $240 for the Sony SLT-A37 and $335 for the Tamron 10-24mm. Any takers?

3. tillman

0   0   0

May 28, 2014
    Keizer, Oregon
    Tillman
    Another price drop: A37 $210, Tamron 10-24mm $305

4. tillman

0   0   0

May 28, 2014
    Keizer, Oregon
    Tillman
    Sony A37 is sold! Tamron 10-24mm is still available! Make me an offer!