1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Sony SLT-A37, Tamron AF 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by tillman, May 27, 2015.

1. tillman

tillman TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

May 28, 2014
    Keizer, Oregon
    Tillman
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony SLT-A37, Tamron AF 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5

What are your prices?

Sony A37 $260

Tamron 10-24mm $355

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

I'm looking to reduce my gear a little. I've got my Sony A37 body for sale, I've taken good care of it and it only has minimal marks, mostly just polishing where my thumb would rest, etc. It's been a good camera and I've gotten a lot of good shots with it but I'm moving to E-mount and this doesn't get much use anymore.
    The
    Tamron AF 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 SP Di II LD lens is in good shape and hasn't gotten a lot of use, I don't do a lot of ultra wide photography so it has stayed in my bag most of the time.

Looking to get $260 for it, for that price I'll include a Minolta 35-70 f4 that's in excellent condition and shipping is included.

Asking $355 for the Tamron 10-24 which includes a high quality Heliopan UV filter (which runs $65 by itself)

Let me know if you have any questions, I would be willing to put these items in a package for the right price and I'll take reasonable offers. I'm also open to trades, specifically I'd be interested in working out some sort of trade for a Sony EVF (FDA-EV1S), Fuji X100S, etc. Let me know if you've got somethimg interesting and we'll see. Thanks for looking!

-Tillman
    Ebay name: till-man

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

References

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. tillman

0   0   0

May 28, 2014
    Keizer, Oregon
    Tillman
    How about $240 for the Sony SLT-A37 and $335 for the Tamron 10-24mm. Any takers?

3. tillman

0   0   0

May 28, 2014
    Keizer, Oregon
    Tillman
    Another price drop: A37 $210, Tamron 10-24mm $305

4. tillman

0   0   0

May 28, 2014
    Keizer, Oregon
    Tillman
    Sony A37 is sold! Tamron 10-24mm is still available! Make me an offer!