1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Sony FE 28-70 f/3.5-5.6 OSS | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by slothead, Jul 29, 2015.

1. slothead

slothead TalkEmount Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mar 1, 2015
    Maryland
    Tom
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony FE 28-70 f/3.5-5.6 OSS

What are your prices?

$300 or reasonable best offer

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

This 28-70 is in near pristine shape (and could be mistaken for brand new). I am the second owner (having purchased the lens and an a7R from David Busch the author). I replaced the lens with the Zeiss 24-70 f/4 shortly after acquiring this one so I have no real need of it. The lens comes with box and papers as well as front and rear lens caps. My preference is to trade this lens for the FE 28mm f/2.0, but I could be swayed to sell this one outright if a trade doesn't appear. The retail for the two lenses is the same at B&H, so I feel the trade value would also be similar (assuming a 28mm in excellent condition).

... EDIT ... On my laptop, the image is not appearing in the description, so if this happens on yours as well, scroll down and click on the image file at the end of the ad.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

None - included in price

Handling time

1 - 2 days

References

tmansonusa1 on eBay

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  2. slothead

slothead TalkEmount Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mar 1, 2015
    Maryland
    Tom
    A lot of folks have been looking at this and haven't responded with a post of any kind, so I lowering the price (and by the way I already acquired the 28mm f/2, the trade idea is off the table. I've lowered the price in the OP and it is now $300 even (or make me an offer).