• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: Sigma 135mm F1.8 Art, LNIB (Canon Mount) | Location: Other | Ships: World

Mookalafalas

TalkEmount Regular
What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sigma 135mm F1.8 Art, LNIB (Canon Mount)

What are your prices?

$850, Or trade for Sony 24-105

Where are you located?

Other

Where are you willing to to ship?

World

Description

I am selling my Sigma 135mm F1.8 Art. Body and glass are absolutely like new. Box looks like it has been sitting in the garage for a while (which it has)--not mashed or anything, but no longer pristine white. Has paperwork and worldwide warranty is good til Aug. 2020 (although it's in Chinese--I live in Taiwan).
Lens works great with MC-11 converter.

How good is this lens? See these two reviews:

Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG HSM ART (Canon) - Review / Test

Sigma A 135 mm f/1.8 DG HSM review - Introduction - LensTip.com

I've sort of overextended myself financially on Sony glass (I shoot with an a7riii). This works really well on the Sony with a converter, but it doesn't balance very well (go figure).

Selling for $850. That includes Paypal and express shipping with tracking number. It comes with a kenko filter.

If you want more pix (such as of front element), let me know.

It's a gorgeous camera, and takes gorgeous images, but if you want to use it as a walkaround, you'd better be younger and stronger than me.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

I'll pay shipping

Handling time

2 days

References

I've bought and sold a lot at the companion M4/3 site. On ebay I am awalzem

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom