• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

COMPLETED For Sale or Trade: FS/FT: Nikon D610 3 lens kit | Location: USA | Ships:

Buy/Sell feedback for SRHEdD (4)

SRHEdD

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Steve
What type of listing is this?

For Sale or Trade

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

FS/FT: Nikon D610 3 lens kit

What are your prices?

$1650.00

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

Description

I got this in trade today, and I really don't want to get back into Nikon. I like my Sonys so much better. Anyway, B&H sells the D610 for $1495 with an instant rebate that ends in a couple of days. I'll sell this one with THREE LENSES for $1650. All pieces look new, but there is a mark on one of the rubber doors on the end of the body, and the 70-300 front lens cap looks used. The lenses are 18-35G, 70-300VR-G, and 50mm/1.8D. All with boxes, hoods, straps, cases, etc. The snap-on screen guard looks to be at about 95% of new, and that's being overly critical.

Anyone here want to shoot Nikon? It rates VERY highly on DxO Mark, at #8 overall.

Someone buy it before I start buying lenses for it and keep it, please!

We'll split PayPal fees and shipping/insurance.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

see text

Handling time

2-3 days max.

References

Here, m4/3, eBay

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Latest threads

Top Bottom