1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus OM 21mm f/3.5 lens with E-mount adapter | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by metalmania, Jul 7, 2016.

1. metalmania

metalmania TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Dec 3, 2014
    USA
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus OM 21mm f/3.5 lens with E-mount adapter

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

This Olympus OM 21/3.5 is in great condition. Please see pictures below. The front and rear caps are 3rd-party caps, no case or hood. The glass is very clean. Bought last year from KEH.

As you see I posted some photos with this lens in the OM 21/3.5 lens image thread. It's a fun to use this lens. The reason to sell is that I want to go wider, even that means the lens would be much bigger and heavier. A 15-30mm lens is on the way to me. The image produced is sharp but extreme corners and edges cannot achieve the same level sharpness. The flare would appear in certain situations as you all know. However this lens is still one of the best adapted WA lenses for A7.

The E-mount adapter is included.

Prices is firm and includes shipping. Local pickup in NYC area is welcome. I used to sell some gears in mu-43 and fuji forums. I also have an ebay reference.

DSCF1044.

Thanks.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

included

Handling time

1 business day

References

ebay: metalhoos

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: