1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED For Sale: Olympus, Konica and Vivitar adapted lenses | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dixeyk, Jun 24, 2015.

1. dixeyk

dixeyk TalkEmount All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 18, 2012
    Bellingham . WA
    Kevin
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Olympus, Konica and Vivitar adapted lenses

What are your prices?

see below

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I'm trying to thin the ranks of my adapted lenses a bit. I have collected Minolta, Vivtar, Konica, Olympus and I have a few m42 lenses out there as well. I am trying to not have so many different mounts and to be honest I prefer the Minolta lenses as they are color balanced so that they all match and I really like the way they render images on the X-E1 and NEX. So I am letting these fine lenses go.I am very picky when I buy lenses. They are all in very good shape. The glass is clear, they have oil free aperture blades and minimal dust. I would rate them all al E or E+ for cosmetics based on the fact that hey are 30-40 years old. They all have smooth focus action and I have shot with all of them and can probably provide images I have done with them (check the adapted lens sub forum as well).

All prices include shipping to CONUS and I cover PP fees. I am willing to ship internationally but shipping is extra.

Olympus 100/2.8 - $75 - WITHDRAWN
    This is a remarkably compact 100mm lens. it is just a touch larger than the 50/1.4, sharp wide open and has a really nice OOF background. I would keep tis lens it's THAT good but I also have a Minolta 100/2.5 that's just a teeny tiny bit better (albeit larger and heavier) and it's one less mount to deal with.

Olympus 50/1.8 MIJ (last MC version) - $13
    This is a funny lens because it has an aesthetic challenge in that I messed up the front decorative ring that has the lens size and info on it. BUT...it's also clean, has gorgeous optics and is otherwise in gorgeous shape (see photos).

Konica 40/1.8 - $60
    - WITHDRAWN
    This is probably the sharpest copy of this lens I have ever had. It includes front and rear caps. It's a tough decision to give this lens up but it's the only Konica lens I have and the I don't need another adapter to deal with. I'm including the Konica to Fuji X adapter with it.

Vivitar 70-210/2.8 - 4.0 (MD mount (this is the much sought after Komine made version) - $50 OBO
    This is a terrific lens. HERE is a link about the lens if you have never heard of it before. It's very well build and comes with front and rear caps. I even have a leather case it can fit in (it's a Pentax case). It's a great ;lens but I rarely shoot anything at the long end and I have bunch of other lenses that cover the short and middle ranges.

IMAGES LOCATED HERE
    https://www.dropbox.com/sc/zi52s61yws6v0iz/AACq6Go5AJcHFwrtY9AfTcJNa

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Free for CONUS

Handling time

1-2 days

References

dixeyk (mu-43.com) - twobaglimit (eBay)

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  2. shaolin95

shaolin95 TalkEmount Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    PM Sent :)

3. dixeyk

dixeyk TalkEmount All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 18, 2012