COMPLETED For Sale: Nikon D7100 body + AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f /1.8G lens | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by NRV, Sep 28, 2015.

1. NRV

NRV TalkEmount Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 18, 2013
    Brooklyn, NY
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Nikon D7100 body + AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f /1.8G lens

What are your prices?

$675 for the body, $150 for the lens, or $775 for the whole package

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

I've decided to make the jump back to mirrorless, hence I'm selling my Nikon D7100 DSLR body + good ol' trusty 35mm 1.8 G lens.

Both items are in excellent condition. Nearly minty. Very light and careful usage on both.

D7100 includes body cap, original strap, battery, charger, original box, and documentation.

35mm lens includes both end caps, hood, and pouch. I might have the box and documentation somewhere, but I may have also discarded it during my recent move. TBD.

Asking $675 for the body, $150 for the lens, or $775 for the whole package.

Price includes CONUSA shipping. Price does not include PayPal fees (buyer covers those or sends money as friends/family).

Local NYC buyers are welcome to pick up in person and pay cash.

I will take pictures of both items and post them in a reply to this later in the day.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

included in price

Handling time

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.