• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

For Sale: Nex-C3 16mm kit or body only

Buy/Sell feedback for jlabate (1)

jlabate

TalkEmount Regular
Sony Black Body Nex-C3, 16mm/2.8 kit, mint condition, with box and all original accessories. The C3 is the sleeper in the Nex line. It has the same 16MP sensor/image quality as the Nex-5n but at a fraction of the price. If you can live without a touchscreen (hate them myself), the clip-on EVF and 720p video vs. 1080p, then take a good look at the C3. Also included is a nice little clip-on collapsible hood for the LCD.

I purchased this camera to see how I liked the Sony Nex line and I liked it so much I just bought an Nex-7. There is very limited use on this C3. I’ll include USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA and cover the PayPal fees. $445 for the kit with the 16mm lens or $325 for the body only. Perfect 296/296 positives in my eBay history and also perfect history in the mu-43.com forum, both under username jlabate.

jlabate

TalkEmount Regular
Use my easy installment plan. Or buy the body now and a lens later. Or pick up a really inexpensive legacy lens of some type, a $20 adapter on eBay and enjoy manual focus/peaking.

I'd so buy it if I had the money.......

jlabate

TalkEmount Regular
No, sorry I don't. I bought the C3/16mm kit as I love its small pocketable size. And the image quality is superb.

jlabate

TalkEmount Regular
Price dropped to $445 for C3/16mm kit. Free USPS Priority Mail shipping in USA, PayPal fees covered. It's sitting in the box waiting for someone.

jlabate

TalkEmount Regular
The C3 body is sold but the 16mm/2.8 lens is available. It's had very little use, is in like-new condition, includes front and rear caps. I believe this pancake is the smallest in the Nex line. $265 obo, free USPS Priority Mail shipping, PayPal fees covered.

Latest threads

Top Bottom