COMPLETED For Sale: Lightly used- Sony Alpha NEX-7 with SEL 18-55mm OSS Lens | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Sonyzilla, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Sonyzilla

Sonyzilla TalkEmount Rookie

0   0   0

Jul 4, 2014
    IMGP0013.JPG IMGP0017.JPG IMGP0018.JPG IMGP0019.JPG IMGP0020.JPG IMGP0021.JPG IMGP0022.JPG What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Lightly used- Sony Alpha NEX-7 with SEL 18-55mm OSS Lens

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

US model, bought it new and I am the original owner. I am going by memory, I would estimate about 150 shutter counts. This camera and lens have been taken care of. No visible scratch or damage on the body or glass. Never used in a harsh or wet environment, never dropped. It is in pristine condition. It also comes with a pre-installed anti-glare screen protector (see photo #4). Everything works. Comes with the box, original pamphlets, CR ROM, USB cable, battery charger, battery and the kit lens (18-55mm) with the hood, lens caps. I have upgraded to a A6300. I will also throw in a genuine TP leather case that has a built-in flap allowing access to the battery (value at $35.00). Thank you for watching, check out my perfect rating and score on eBay "balzac_555", you will not be disappointed.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

included in the price

Handling time

3 days

eBay: balzac_555

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.