1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] For Sale: Genuine Lens Turbo 2, Gariz Half case NEX-6 | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by shaolin95, Jun 17, 2015.

1. GabrielPhoto

GabrielPhoto TalkEmount Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Nex-6 + Apps + G Friedman Guide, Lens Turbo 2, Gariz Case

What are your prices?

NEX-6 + SOLD
    Gariz Case: $50 clean to me (meaning after any PP fees and shipping)
    LT2: SOLD

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

This has been my main camera. I bought it brand new..one owner.
    I decided to get an A7ii for the stabilization as I use only old Canon FD lenses so I need to let this one go to recover some of the expenses.

I have always used an air blower to clean the camera but you may want to do a sensor clean too if you shoot at very small apertures. Look at the pics and contact me if you have questions.
    Thanks!

The camera sale includes:

#1 Sony NEX-6 camera
    #2 Original Box
    #3 Instruction Guide.
    #4 Strap original
    #5 Charger and battery
    #6 Paid Apps!!!!!!

Stop Motion (4.99)
    Time-Lapse (9.99)
    Lens Compensation (9.99)
    Bracket Pro (4.99)
    Motion Shot (4.99)
    Multi-Frame NR (4.99)
    so that is a total of $39.94 in apps that you are getting included!

#7 The highly regarded "The Complete Guide to Sony's NEX-5R, 5T, and NEX-6 Mirrorless Cameras by Gary Friedman and Mike Hendren! Digital Copy that sells for $26.50 (PDF digital format) which I bought as well.

PS the LCD has no scratches. Any imperfections you may see are on the screen protector that I have used since the beginning.

The Gariz Half Case well you know how expensive they are and looks really cool plus offer extra protection and a much stronger tripod mount.

The Lens Turbo 2 I bought from MXCamera to make sure it was the real deal. I actually bought 3 of them and kept the one that was sharpest of all 3. It does have some wiggle that is why you will see a small dot at the top of the lens mount and lens turbo as I am picky so I always wanted to make sure it was perfectly squared. :D

Aside from the last 3 images on my Flicker account, everything else has been with the NEX-6 and Lens Turbo 2 if you want to see what it can do.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

TBD

Handling time

2 days or less

References

shaolintsuchuan on ebay

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

COMBO.
    NEX.
    N1.
    DSC01439.
    DSC01440. DSC01441. DSC01435. DSC01436.
    N2.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  2. GabrielPhoto

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    Prices adjusted. $425 for all of it or see individual prices please.
    I am looking mainly for cash but might be tempted by some lenses or a lens plus $ for example a nice Canon FD 24mm or wider...etc.
    Hit me up on PM please.

3. GabrielPhoto

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    Camera Pending...the other two still up.

4. GabrielPhoto

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    Price Update