1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

For Sale: Fuji X-T2 | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Member Buy, Sell & Trade' started by CRUMP12, Jul 5, 2017.

1. CRUMP12

CRUMP12 New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Jul 4, 2017
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Fuji X-T2

What are your prices?

$980

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

- Excellent condition. Bought brand new late 2016 from Amazon and currently has less than 2500 shutter count (combination ES + MS)
    - No major wear and tear. The only part with a visible ding is on one of the dials (pictured). I got too close to the wall during a trip when it was crazy crowded. Does not affect functionality and is purely cosmetic
    - All original packaging included, down to the plastic baggies
    - I'm also throwing in two 3rd party Wasabi Power NPW126-JWP batteries + charger

I’m selling because I find myself not using it much and instead am relying more on my x100 for everyday usage

Includes:
    Original Box
    X-T2
    Body cap
    EF-X8 Shoe-Mount flash
    Original NP-W126 battery
    BC-W126 battery charger
    Neck strap
    Metal Strap Clip
    Owner’s Manual
    5 months remaining on Fuji Warranty

Extras:
    2x Wasabi Battery + charger (not pictured)

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection), Bank transfer (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

$40

Handling time

1 day

References

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.