COMPLETED For Sale: FS: Pentax-K lens trio | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by TonyTurley, Mar 23, 2016.

1. TonyTurley

TonyTurley TalkEmount Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Apr 24, 2013
    West Virginia, USA
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Pentax-K lens trio

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

I thought I had sold the last of my E-mount equipment, but I discovered in my stuff last night this Pentax-K mount E-adapted trio. The lenses are a Vivitar (Kiron) 70-150mm 1:3.8 Close Focusing Auto Zoom lens, an SMC Pentax-M 50mm f/1.4 lens, a Kiron 2X teleconverter, and a Fotodiox PK(A) - NEX adapter. Physical shape of all items is very good, with only minor wear on the lens bodies, and some internal dust noted. Lens glass on all 3 are clean and clear, without scratches, haze, or fungus. Aperture blades are clean and snappy. Artifacts visible in the lens photos are reflections from taking the photos outside in direct sunlight. Both lenses and teleconverter come with front and rear caps and storage cases. Items will be sold as a package only. $125 firm including shipping to CONUS.

Risk to the buyer is zero: if you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply notify me by PM within 14 days of receipt and ship the items back. Upon receipt of the undamaged, unmodified items, I will refund your money. Buyer pays return shipping. I'll leave this listing for a week, and if no interest, off to eBay it goes. Please PM if interested.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1 business day

eBay t-turley

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016