1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED FOR SALE: *Final Price*: Sony NEX-F3 18-55mm camera w/case, Stereo Mic, Battery and charger cables

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Roger Dash, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Roger Dash

Roger Dash New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Aug 7, 2015
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony NEX-F3 18-55mm camera w/case, Stereo Mic, Battery and charger cables

What are your prices?

$215.00

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

HELLO TRAVELLER!

Currently up for sale is my lightly used Sony NEX-F3 with the listed accessories:

• 18-55MM OSS that came with the device along with lens cap.
    • Lens Hood
    • Battery
    • Wall Charger and Cable
    • Sony Camera Case
    • Sony Stereo Microphone ECM-SST1 with hardshell case
    ** used once to test and works perfectly**

I have attached screen shots from all angles that I could to show off how lightly used it is. I've always kept it in the case and in a camera bag when traveling or not in use. It had a 32GB SD card it in (not included) and it's only taken around 2000-3000 shots as the card has never been filled to capacity.

Cosmetic condition:
    • I noticed on the barrel there is a small mark above the white dot on the emount print on the barrel but it does not affect the performance as I have tested it before posting this.

• As the LCD panel is the only way to see what you are shooting, naturally some light scratches have appears on the upper left and left hand side of the LCD panel but do not affect performance or visibility.

• I've checked for and have not noticed any signs of dead pixels and the LCD panel has its full range of motion so those selfies will look great.

Why am I selling this?

I've taken a lot of good shots with this camera with the help I've gotten from this site and it has been an excellent starting point to mirrorless cameras. I love the sony brand and have recently purchased a more current model to continue learning and practicing with.

If you have any questions or request for specific cosmetic shots or offer suggestions please reach out to me and let me know as I would be more than happy to talk!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

Handling time

2-3 days

References

rogerdash255

Additional comments

Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  2. Roger Dash

Roger Dash New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Aug 7, 2015
    Is my price too high?