• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

For Sale: F/S Leica Jupiter-9, Sony SEL55210, SELP1650, 55mm F/1.4 | Location: Other | Ships: World

Andre Diaz

New to TalkEmount
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

F/S Leica Jupiter-9, Sony SEL55210, SELP1650, 55mm F/1.4

What are your prices?

These are the prices i'm atleast hoping to get
Leica - 180
SEL55210 - 200
SELP1650 - 120
7 artisans 55mmf/1.4 - 120

Where are you located?

Other

Where are you willing to to ship?

World

Description

Hi Guys,

I have a couple E-mount and 1 emount adapted lenses for sale, I'm linking to my for sale post on ebay if anyone is interested. I'm only selling cause i'm trying to go full frame -

1 - Leica Jupiter-9 f/2 85mm RF lens M39 with Sony e-mount adapter.Lens works great and is in great condition. Perfect for creative artistic shots or just a neat conversation piece for your mantle.

Leica Jupiter-9 f/2 85mm RF lens M39 with Sony e-mount adapter | eBay

2 - SONY SEL55210 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 Aspherical IS OSS Lens (Silver).

Lens was handled with care and gently used. Its got a couple dings that you can see in the listing photos mainly from being in my camera bag with 2 other lenses. I'm attaching some sample photos i took with this lens on the listing for reference.

SONY SEL55210 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 Aspherical IS OSS Lens (Silver) | eBay

3 - Sony SELP1650 E PZ 16–50mm f/3.5–5.6 OSS Telephoto Lens. Lens is in good condition. It always has a cap on it when not in use. I added some sample photos I took with this lens for reference.

Sony SELP1650 E PZ 16–50mm f/3.5–5.6 OSS Telephoto Lens | eBay

4 - 7artisans 55mm F/1.4 Manual Lens For Sony E-mount Sony E-mount Mirrorless Camera. Mint Condition Lens, Gently used for just family portraits. Only selling because i'm moving to full frame

7artisans 55mm F/1.4 Manual Lens For Sony E-mount Sony E-mount Mirrorless Camera | eBay

Cheers

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

Other

Shipping charge

Flate rate 15USD

Handling time

1 Day

References

Ebay: sniper_1024

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom