1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Contax G 45mm and 90mm + Techart AF adapter | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by wyip, Apr 2, 2015.

1. wyip

wyip New to TalkEmount

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 12, 2014
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Contax G 45mm and 90mm + Techart AF adapter

What are your prices?

45mm - 350 USD Shipped
    90mm - SOLD
    Techart MkII - 150 USD Shipped

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

I've decided to sell my two Contax G lenses as well as my Techart Contax G to Sony E AF adapter (mark II version).

The Lenses:

1. Contax G 45mm f/2
    Reputed to be one of the sharpest lenses ever made, this copy is in excellent condition and is a beautiful lens. Purchased used from KEH at EX+ rating last year and well taken care of since. Comes with both caps and pouch. Silver. $350 shipped

2. Contax G 90mm f/2.8
    I picked up this lens also from KEH and it was rated at EX. I used this more than the 45mm but always took good care of it. Comes with both caps. $200 shipped.

The Adapter:

Techart Contax G to Sony E AF adapter. This is the second version with improved build quality and AF speed. I purchased this brand new directly from the MX Camera store on eBay. I believe you can send this back to MX Camera and pay to have them upgrade it to the latest mark 3 version, but I found it unnecessary judging by the videos I've seen on youtube. $150 shipped.

Notes - prices are in USD, and included shipping is for the US only. I'll ship abroad if you pay the difference for shipping. I take paypal and fees are included in my prices as well (no paypal gift). I'm located in San Francisco and am willing to do a deal in person to save on paypal/shipping. PM me if interested.

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in price

Handling time

1 day

References

EBay: westothemax

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price, Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2015
  2. ryanlio

ryanlio TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Mar 13, 2014
    Hi ill take the adapter.. let me know how to deal.. Thanks

3. ryanlio

ryanlio TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Mar 13, 2014
    Hi.. I'll take the techart adapter..can give me details for payment?..
    I stay in texas.

4. wyip

wyip New to TalkEmount

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 12, 2014
    90mm has been sold. 45mm and adapter still available.

5. Raj

Raj New to TalkEmount

0   0   0

Apr 8, 2015
    I'm interested in the 45mm lens, and would like to offer $320 - please contact me at glossus@gmail.com. Thank you.

6. Dirtistasty2

Dirtistasty2 TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Apr 10, 2015