COMPLETED For Sale: Canon FD 400mm F4.5 Lens w/ Case. Great condition! | Location: USA | Ships:

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by shaolin95, Aug 25, 2015.

1. shaolin95

shaolin95 TalkEmount Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 3, 2013
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Canon FD 400mm F4.5 Lens w/ Case. Great condition!

What are your prices?

$420 OBO

Where are you located?

Where are you willing to to ship?

This lens is in great condition used in the dry environment of Utah and a non smoking house.
    The case is not in great shape outside but that is normal as you may have noticed with those cases from that era.

It is amazingly sharp and many consider it equal to some L glass because it actually has one Low Dispersion element. In fact, it controls CA much better than my FD 200mm F2.8 IF for example.
    It is a very versatile lens too as you can see from my photos it does sports and amazingly sharp portraits!

You can see images of this lens in my Flickr page:
    19453191174_ffacfbbee8_b. Rodeo A7ii by Gabriel Gerena, on Flickr

20049057006_0a81fc73df_h. Zoo visit 2nd by Gabriel Gerena, on Flickr

20138803848_47169c8acd_o. Dancer from Georgia by Gabriel Gerena, on Flickr

Please check the images and ask me anything you need to know. The only thing I see on the front glass is something on the coating like it was some smudges but I tried removing it a little and got scared of damaging the coating or something (I am far from a lens expert!) so since I never noticed any issues with my images I just forgot about it. You can see some of it on the lens photos.

IMPORTANT: As you know with old lenses, condition is what REALLY matters and here you have a proven performer so if you want to play it safe, this is the one to get. ;)

Thanks for looking!

Only trade I am interested is a Canon FD 300mm F2.8. Thanks

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option), Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)

Shipping method

Shipping charge

varies by location and shipping method selected

Handling time

less than 2 days

shaolintsuchuan on ebay

Additional comments

Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015