1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: Canon FD 20mm f/2.8 + Sony Adapter | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by heymatthew, Mar 9, 2015.

1. heymatthew

heymatthew TalkEmount Regular

0   0   0

Jul 1, 2013
    Sumter, South Carolina
    Matthew
    What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Canon FD 20mm f/2.8 + Sony Adapter

What are your prices?

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA

Description

Hey guys and gals!
    I just pre-ordered the 28/2 so I'm parting with my "other" wide angle, the Canon FD 20mm f/2.8 with Sony adapter. It's in excellent condition, albeit with a little dust here and there, consistent with age and sitting on a shelf, and comes with a Sony rear cap, Canon center-pinch front cap and a generic metal screw-in hood.

Looking for $225 shipped anywhere in the US OBO. I'll cover PayPal fees as I don't really like using the Gift Option. I can also accept Bank of America Transfers or Square Cash if you have the app, but I think PayPal is safest for all parties involved and I don't mind covering the fees.

Please PM or email with questions or offers. Thanks guys!

Best,
    Matthew

View attachment 57387

View attachment 57388

View attachment 57389

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price), Bank transfer (no buyer protection), Other - see description (no buyer protection)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Handling time

1 Day

References

FredMiranda: matthewm, eBay: HeyMatthew

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers, Open to reasonable offers below asking price

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.