1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED For Sale: 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T* FE ZA Full Frame Prime Lens; Sony HVLF60M Flash

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by msullivan, Mar 14, 2015.

1. msullivan

msullivan TalkEmount Regular Subscribing Member

0   0   0

Jan 11, 2013
    Phoenix AZ
    DSC06478.JPG DSC06479.JPG DSC06480.JPG DSC06482.JPG DSC06473.JPG DSC06474.JPG What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T* FE ZA Full Frame Prime Lens AND Sony HVLF60M Flash

What are your prices?

FE 35 $575 Shipped

HVLF60M $395 Shipped

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

CONUS

Description

Like new Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T* FE ZA Full Frame Prime Lens. Comes with box and papers, front and end caps. It works flawlessly, Glass is clean etc.

Almost unused Sony HVLF60M Flash with all accessories ( think I have the box but will have to look if buyer wants it). I have only fired it a few times to test, perhaps 20 shots. It works as intended. It comes with a 2 year Square Trade warranty which is good until January 8 2017!

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority

Shipping charge

Included in price.

Handling time

1-2 days

References

Ebay mikesul 100%

Additional comments

Not open to trade offers

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015