Flickr .....

christilou

TalkEmount All-Pro
Real Name
Christina
I have been trying for the best part of a week to get into my Flickr account. Since their migration from Yahoo I have tried to transfer my email and change my password without any success whatsoever. Because of the time difference, each time I contact them for help, it takes another 24 hours to get a reply. They said my account had got stuck between the two and despite following their instructions to use my hotmail account and request a "forgot my password" to re log in, their reset email never comes through. Getting rather fed up!!1

WNG

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Will
You should be able to email them directly via the Help link below on their page, and provide your account info details and a explanation of the account login porting to SmugMug problem.
They 'should' be able to correct it at their end.

Unless this is what you've already done. :(

Sorry to read your problems, no fun to be locked out of your account. I guess I was fortunate...it went seamlessly for 3 accounts I had to transfer to SmugMug login.

cheeks69

TalkEmount Veteran
Real Name
Robert
Had the same issues after the transfer among other things but did eventually get in. I think i'm done with flickr it's just not the same anymore in my opinion.

WNG

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Will
Had the same issues after the transfer among other things but did eventually get in. I think i'm done with flickr it's just not the same anymore in my opinion.
I find it annoying that we were forced to pay for Pro accounts, promised improvements, and the transfer has produced so many broken services that hasn't yet been restored in over a month (two months?).
There are few alternatives. :(

christilou

TalkEmount All-Pro
Real Name
Christina
I finally managed to reset my password and get into my flickr account today! I had to use a different email address altogether, one attached to our tv/internet provider but it finally works!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom