1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

fisheye adaptor arrived last night

Discussion in 'Sony Alpha E-Mount Cameras' started by gio, Jan 19, 2013.

1. gio

gio TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 12, 2012
    Manchester, uk
    it's just a fun adaptor and it looks like I'll have a bit of fun with it, at 85 GBP I think it's worth it.
    heres a couple of shots this morning,I never ventured farther than the back garden for obvious reasons.

DSC01195.

DSC01211.

2. bmg123

bmg123 TalkEmount Veteran

Jan 15, 2013
    England, UK
    Pretty nice adapter, although I'd like the fish eye effect to be a little more pronounced for my tastes. Either way, I'd have to get the prime lens first so £200 isn't really worth it!

3. Grisu_HDH

Grisu_HDH TalkEmount Veteran

Dec 16, 2012
    Southern Germany
    Markus
    If you drink the two bottles in pic #1 together your view gets the same WITHOUT any fisheye converter or adapter... ;-)
    Have fun with it!

4. Orange

Orange TalkEmount Veteran

Jan 4, 2013
    England
    It's not Orange!
    Ha like the 1st one! Good price too, eBay? ;)

5. NickCyprus

NickCyprus Super Moderator

Oct 11, 2012
    Cyprus
    Nick
    Nice!!!

6. gio

gio TalkEmount Veteran

Sep 12, 2012
    Manchester, uk
    no that was an Amazon uk direct, it arrived within 2 days of order, you need the 16mm pancake as this is a supplementary lens that screws on to the 16mm lens, I bought the nex 5 with the 16mm lens so I already had it, they are generally retailing on amazon for around 140.00 but there is a split kit brand new one on for 103.00,so to buy the lot would be around £200.00 , money that would be better spent on different equipment

7. LuvMusic

LuvMusic TalkEmount Regular

Dec 11, 2012
    Chicago area
    Thanks for posting. I have the 16mm and the wide view adapter which I really like with this lens. Been thinking about the fisheye...just don't know how much I'd use it.

Looks like Buddha is well prepared to handle the elements!

8. Orange

Orange TalkEmount Veteran

Jan 4, 2013
    England
    It's not Orange!
    B
    Just checked that out, very good price only one left at £82.51 but states more on the way. They're also doing the ultra wide converter for only £75.80!
    I'm very tempted by the fisheye but I reckon I wouldn't use it much, considering I really must buy some sort of bag 1st!!!

9. Bimjo

Bimjo Super Moderator

Oct 28, 2011
    Washington State
    Jim
    I think those bottles have been sampling each others wares. :)