• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

First pics...of the kids and pup.

teefin1

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Hi, thought id bite the bullet and actually post some pics of my younger children: Max, Ty and Kira, and the puppy, Dexter. Ive seen some beautiful pix on this site and been embarrassed as mine are clearly amateur, my main target has been to produce sharp photos using MF. I do intend to utilise Nianys's brilliant 'dinky' flash idea as it will give me more opportunities to photograph (plus her photos are an inspiration in the small children stakes!) Hope ive posted correctly, found it a bit difficult to link from my member album.

1952-dsc05790.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

1951-dsc05783.jpg

1949-max-tv-2.jpg

1953-dexter.jpg

1950-dsc05774.jpg

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
Clearly amateur? Except for the purple haze thing going on the puppy pic (wha's up with that?) these are really good . I especially like that first one.

nianys

TalkEmount All-Pro
Geez, they're great !!! I'm clearly honored if I've inspired you at all !! What lens did you use here ? I love them all, I just truly hate selective color, always have. It's very "90's" in my mind (and even then if was pretty lame I think...). But dont mind me, the pictures are excellent :)

teefin1

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Ha ha, whatever at; jimmy's cool. I think actually it's a WB issue, added to the left sided miniature effect, which always gives strange colour rendition for me. I thank you most kindly for the praise Bimjo, I first picked up a camera in May of this year and if i take 100 pics a day I may get one or two I like. I think partial colour is hilarious Nianys (shows my almost middle age!) in one pic my son Ty's teeth were blue as well. I stole the idea from another post; markoneswift I think, who posted a lovely baby pic wirh partial colour. Thank you so much for the positive feedback, it means a lot, with the talent showing on this forum I was unsure of whether to post, but I've received a confidence boost.

teefin1

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Ooh....and all with the sigma 30, except for the third photo, of my son max, which was with the Sony 50mm. I returned that very quickly as i found it a tad long, and my inexperience really couldn't do it justice.

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
Ha ha, whatever at; jimmy's cool. I think actually it's a WB issue, added to the left sided miniature effect, which always gives strange colour rendition for me. I thank you most kindly for the praise Bimjo, I first picked up a camera in May of this year and if i take 100 pics a day I may get one or two I like. I think partial colour is hilarious Nianys (shows my almost middle age!) in one pic my son Ty's teeth were blue as well. I stole the idea from another post; markoneswift I think, who posted a lovely baby pic wirh partial colour. Thank you so much for the positive feedback, it means a lot, with the talent showing on this forum I was unsure of whether to post, but I've received a confidence boost.

Six months? Six months? Just.Shoot.Me.Now. LOL

teefin1

TalkEmount Top Veteran
You're so funny Bimjo, and flattering. I'm grateful to have joined this community, thank you.

freddytto

TalkEmount All-Pro
Ooh....and all with the sigma 30, except for the third photo, of my son max, which was with the Sony 50mm. I returned that very quickly as i found it a tad long, and my inexperience really couldn't do it justice.

wow sigma did all these shots, even surprised me, very intrigued to see how the Sony 35mm f1.8 perform now, but seeing these great results I'm thinking of sigma

davect01

Super Moderator
Real Name
Dave
I know what you mean by the truly great images found here.

The great thing about this forum as compared to others is the non judgmental attitude.

nianys

TalkEmount All-Pro
I know what you mean by the truly great images found here.

The great thing about this forum as compared to others is the non judgmental attitude.

Absolutely. Even when I rant about some of my NEX's quirks, everybody keep their cool. That's refreshing. Would we finally have achieved a community of adults who don't put their ego in their camera ? ;)

Latest threads

Top Bottom