• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Finally was able to hunt down a NEX7!

lowincash

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Kin
Wow finally found a store that had one in stock, just the body only tho =/ I placed an order with adorama with the kit lens but when I checked today they said it's expected to ship around end of March to early April. I started looking all over the place then heard some folks were able to get some from wolf camera so I gave them a call and they had 1 body left. They wouldn't sell just the body, and I had to buy a lens with it so I got the 16mm 2.8 for now, I'll buy the zeiss 24mm later.

I haven't canceled my order with adorama yet, after seeing how it's selling on ebay, I'm thinking of selling it after I get it, the extra cash could help fund the adorama order =/ But I have a feeling once I play with it I will want to keep it lol

lowincash

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Kin
My NEX-7 just arrived! plus the zeiss 24mm lens! Battery is charging so can't play with it yet =/ Also came with the 16mm but going to trade it in and get the tamron 18-200 tomorrow hopefully. Anyways, super excited can't wait to see what this camera can do =]

lowincash

TalkEmount Regular
Real Name
Kin
Yeah I'll try to post some up tomorrow once I get to play around with it more. Just finished charging the battery and finished setting it up so I'll try to shoot some tomorrow.

Latest threads

Top Bottom