Finally relented and ordered a 24-105 f4

Kiwi Paul

TalkEmount All-Pro
Real Name
Paul
I have been contemplating getting one for ages but kept putting off, but one of the Grey importers has them for such a good price I decided to go for it.
I'll be selling my 24-70 f4 and also my CV10 so it won't actually cost me much either.
Looking forward to getting it.

starmite

TalkEmount Regular
I'm so tempted too now that they're on sale for the first time I'm aware of - $200 off. Now only $1,198 at B&H Photo and Amazon.

bdbits

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Real Name
Bob
Ziggy, is that $1900 AUD? With current exchange rates, that would be about the normal price in USD.

doublezd

TalkEmount Regular
I have been contemplating getting one for ages but kept putting off, but one of the Grey importers has them for such a good price I decided to go for it.
I'll be selling my 24-70 f4 and also my CV10 so it won't actually cost me much either.
Looking forward to getting it.
Hello: I'm curious about the grey price as I am about to sell my barely used 24-105 (not grey) with 2 years left of extended warranty. Can't quite get used to a zoom lens and I keep reaching for my primes. Thx

justa

TalkEmount Regular
Really nice lens and I woud have bought one but its just too big and heavy for me :(

Antonio Correia

TalkEmount Regular
Congrats Paul ! :)
I read some reviews about this lens... you made a good choice ! :)
I am at the moment with Olympus while my wife is with Sony. I am planning to get a Sony a7 III with the lens you ordered.
Come on, show us some photographs of yours, if you please ! :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
TalkEmount is a fan site and not associated with Sony Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2011-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom