• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

Finally, no mirror attached..

minahasa

TalkEmount Rookie
Real Name
Greenhill W.
Hello, greetings from North Sulawesi..
I'm new to Nex. I've come by this road due to a massively over interest in old metal & glasses. I (also) shoot Pentax for the time being, so my reason to be here is probably justified and the same as many ;)

I got only a humble Nex3 for a start, and, yes, the free shipping adapters really taking forever to arrive.. :mad:

eno789

TalkEmount Top Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Welcome minahasa! Looking forward to your pictures from Indonesia.
Seems this new member has pre-existing condition, and cannot blame this forum for the MF bug.

Bimjo

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jim
No mirror attached... You're going to find that liberating. Welcome to the forum, I hope your adapters get to you soon. :)

kevistopheles

TalkEmount Hall of Famer
Welcome Minahasa. I think you'll find the company agreeable here (and the lack of mirror a real treat). Can't wait to see some images.

nianys

TalkEmount All-Pro
"no mirror attached", what a BRILLIANT introduction pitch. Could be a perfect title for a photo blog !!! Welcome, and share photos asap :)

Dioptrick

TalkEmount All-Pro
... and, yes, the free shipping adapters really taking forever to arrive.. :mad:

My latest adapter has just arrived... they usually take around 1-2 weeks but this time was indeed like forever - 35 agonizing days! It must be one of those life's mysteries, lol!

Welcome minahasa! :)

Bokeh Face

New to TalkEmount
Welcome! I know, no mirror! Love it :)

I wasn't aware of the whole legacy glass thing until I came on here now I'm starting to look into it (seems to be dangerously addictive though).

minahasa

TalkEmount Rookie
Real Name
Greenhill W.
"no mirror attached", what a BRILLIANT introduction pitch. Could be a perfect title for a photo blog !!! Welcome, and share photos asap :)

The first words must as well be catchy, rite? I changed the title 5 times (before clicking 'post') to get to that :D

My latest adapter has just arrived... they usually take around 1-2 weeks but this time was indeed like forever - 35 agonizing days! It must be one of those life's mysteries, lol!

Welcome minahasa! :)

Indeed! It's a mystery that involves a blend of high seas drama and corrupted Custom officials :eek:
..and..boy! Am I glad to see that S-M-C thingy on your avatar :)

Welcome! I know, no mirror! Love it :)

I wasn't aware of the whole legacy glass thing until I came on here now I'm starting to look into it (seems to be dangerously addictive though).

Mille viae ducunt homines per saecula Romam ;)
For me, it is 'them' who leads me here. But, I suppose, this is like coming home. Back in the film days, I'm the 'heir' of the family camera, a Minolta..

markoneswift

TalkEmount Veteran
Welcome :) There is nothing 'lowly' about the NEX3 by the way, I use a C3 and I'm very happy with it. Lets see some shots ASAP !

Latest posts

Top Bottom