• All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

• Welcome to TalkEmount.com, the best Sony E-mount camera and photography community on the web.
    Click here to join for free and enjoy unlimited photo uploads in our forums.

COMPLETED Feeler: trade my A7rii for your a6500?

somnambulist_squirrel

TalkEmount Veteran
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am finding myself increasingly in need of a faster frame rate and quicker AF, as I shoot more sports and events. While I am loathe to give up my beloved A7Rii, I am thinking that an a6500 may be a better fit for my shooting needs. I have an FE 50mm f1.8 lens and the Sony extended battery grip that can go with it. Shutter count is about 23k, and it has been well cared-for. Would be looking for a comparably excellent condition a6500 (I want the IBIS, as I use a lot of manual lenses) with fast, wide primes (e.g. Sigma f1.4 series) or a good fast, wide zoom.

Any interest?

Latest posts

Top Bottom