1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. TalkEmount and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.talkemount.com/help/terms

COMPLETED FE 55mm 1.8 | Location: Other

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by RAWFA, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAWFA

RAWFA TalkEmount Veteran

0   0   0

Dec 25, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling
    FE 55mm 1.8

Description
    Hi guys,

I´m looking to buy the FE 55mm 1.8. I´ve found it for us$850 with free shipping on ebay, but I would much rather buy from a well established forum member. I deal with paypal only and you would be shipping to Rio de Janeiro (Brazil). So PM me if you want to sell.

Offering
    N/A

References
    over 2000 posts at dvxuser, over 1000 post at dvinfo, over 1000 posts at get dpi

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. Bimjo

Bimjo Super Moderator Subscribing Member

0   0   0

Oct 28, 2011
    Washington State
    Jim
    Assuming you were experiencing some sort of difficulty posting this I have deleted the other 4 duplicate posts. :)

3. RAWFA

RAWFA TalkEmount Veteran

0   0   0

Dec 25, 2011
    I'm sorry for that. I kept clicking on the "submit" and it kept giving me "invalid link" until I've realized I had posted 4 times. I was about to ask a moderator do delete them now. Thanks.

4. Bimjo

Bimjo Super Moderator Subscribing Member

0   0   0

Oct 28, 2011
    Washington State
    Jim
    Hate it when that happens. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.